Hours: 7am to 10am and then again 3pm to 5pm 7 days a week. Inspection welcome by apointment.
Peak season is from 20 December to 10 January.
- Is operated as a semi–communal cattery,
- There is a large enclosed run for those that wish to socialise or just laze in the sun.
- Each ‘bedroom’ is very spacious with a shelf for cats to perch themselves on for the best views
- They are housed here overnight with food, bedding and a litter tray.
- We can accommodate up to 2 cats from the same household in a larger ‘bedroom’ overnight.
- The radio is on during daylight hours.
- The cattery building is situated close to the house, away from the kennels.
Cats $15 per night per cat
|Medication supplied by owners for
up to two cats per night (by arrangement only)
|Vet visit (local vet)||$30 plus vet fees|
|Pet Taxi||60 c per km|
All cost must be paid in full on or before arrival, and any additional cost incurred during your pet’s stay must be paid in full prior to departure.